Monday, November 07, 2016

My Electoral College Back Of The Envelope Guesses.



The closet political scientist in me can't help but playing with the interactive maps on guessing the electoral college results.  This interactive map, which you can also play around with, is from 270towin.com.  Here's my back of the envelope guess at how the election is going to break via the electoral college by some time later this week.  I say by later in the week because in a couple of states the races may be close enough that nobody knows for awhile who wins.  Remember these are guesses and it is for fun.  

I did an analysis four years ago on how Ohio might vote.  Most of what I said then applies now.  You can read it here if you're so inclined. 

And after the dust settles, whoever you voted for, remember we are all Americans.

Finally, please vote tomorrow.  Too many good men and women laid down their lives so you can go do this one very basic democratic gift.  

0 Comments:

<< Home