Thursday, November 14, 2019

Investment Themes

I've been asked recently to review what are the major investment themes I work off of.  I discussed these back in May and you can go read more about them here as I originally introduced them to readers.  Today I'll list simply them below as they are currently formatted and take the opportunity to introduce a newer addition that didn't make the original cut.   Over the course of the next few months I plan to try and discuss these in more detail.  

We Aren’t Living In The Post-World War II Economy 

Changes In The World Order  

Generational Changes

Exponential Advances In Knowledge Akin To Moore’s Law

Technological Advances Disrupting Traditional Industries

Revolutions In Healthcare


The Coming Utilization of Space

Everything's Connected-The World is more interrelated than you think.

More on each to follow at a later date.  The family issue that I've referenced here in the past few months has resurfaced again and I'm not going to commit to posting until sometime late next week.