Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Building Credit.

How to Repair Credit, How to Fix Your Credit, How to Get Good Credit, Credit Builder, Building Credit Cards, Credit Cards for Low Credit

I had a phone call the other day with the son of one of my client's.  I'm of the age now that kids that I remember once in diapers are now out and about in the real world.  That tells me two things.  One is that I'm old and the other is that I've been doing this a very long time.  In any event in my discussion with this young man we touched upon the subject of credit.  Since I had been thinking about Napkin Finance last week I went over to their website and found this.  It along with the companion blogpost on credit is an excellent way for young people without much knowledge of the process to understand the basic ins and outs of how to build healthy credit.

I really like Napkin Finance.  I think they do an excellent job of breaking finance down into easy to understand bits and pieces.