Thursday, February 04, 2010

A Guesstimate!


If I had to make a guesstimate on the market's direction over the next 3-4 months it might be something like this.  Let's say up front I have no certain method of knowing which way stocks will trade.  For all I know we're going to turn right around at these levels and shoot much higher.  We study money flows in order to get some idea of market and equity direction.  From this analysis we derive certain probabilities of what might occur.  The chart above is simply a projection of what I think I'm beginning to see set up via money flows.  Not a prediction or a guarantee of course.  Consult your own advisor or do your own homework if you are not a client of Lumen Capital Management, LLC.  Or better yet hire us!

*Longe ETFs related to the S&P 500 for client accounts.