Wednesday, November 11, 2009

an-tSionna: Gold


I was asked the other day by one of the Boston Boys about Gold. Since it seems like everybody is talking about it these days, I thought I'd share with you what I'm seeing in terms of managing this position.
Please note that I am long the gold ETF GLD in various client accounts. However, this should not be construed as a recommendation to currently buy or sell this or any ETF related to gold. This is simply to give you an idea of how I am managing the position that I hold from the standpoint of charting money flows into this ETF. Money flow analysis is only one of the data points we use in studying our each of our securities and it cannot be viewed in a vacuum. Any buy or sell decisions that I make regarding all of our levels of only come after considering the risk/reward mandates of each of our individual clients. If you are not a client of our firm then you need to consult your own investment advisor or do some research on your own. OR YOU CAN HIRE US!! :-)
*Long GLD in certain client accounts.