Monday, October 12, 2009

Managing Positions: Another Example.



Another example of using money flows to track a position. In this case I was asked by a friend about a certain well known mutual fund that he owned. Again I will not name this fund nor do I have a recommendation on it to either buy or sell. Also I do have some clients that own this fund as a legacy position.
He was asking me whether he should sell what he had. He also asked me this back in March and I told him then under no circumstances should he sell. To the right ->>
I've outlined how I would follow this position. It is a more nuanced approach since back then.
**Note: Certain clients of mine hold this mutual fund as a legacy position. I have attempted to remove any way for you to identify this fund. Also I am not a buyer or seller of it & have no opinion other than to manage this position for my clients as to how I think it will do going forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home