Thursday, June 16, 2005

Summer Hours

My goal has been to try & post something here every 2-3 days. I think that schedule is a little unrealistic over the summer. My goal is to do a major piece at least once a week. I will try to post either on Friday or over the weekend. I will write something at other points if events should warrant or I have a spare moment to throw out an idle comment or two. Here are some of the stories and issues I want to cover in the following months. At some point I will finish my 19 year history in the business and then follow up on what lessons I have learned during that time. I want to do a series on portfolio construction and the growing importance of Exchange Traded Funds {ETF's}. I want to discuss market volatility and how it affects investors. In conjunction with volatility, we will discuss investor psychology. I will also walk you through the steps as to how I manage money for the clients of Lumen Capital Management. Also we'll revisit our old friend social security, talk about the world economy and try to highlight some new investment trends as they come forward.

Finally please let me know if there is something you all would like me to cover. I will do a Q & A session at some point to go through some of the more common questions I've received.

Chris