Tuesday, November 16, 2021

List of Investment Trends I think Are Important

 

Thought I'd review the list of the major investment trends we expect to continue leading to growth in the economy.   I first discussed these back in May of 2019 and you can go read more about them here if you want a refresher on what we expect.   Today I'll just list them below as they are currently formatted .   Over the course of the next few months I plan to try and discuss these in more detail.  

We Aren’t Living In The Post-World War II Economy 

     -But the current economic environment looks a lot like what we experienced in 1945-1947.

Changes In The World Order  

    -Strategic competition with China.

Generational Changes

   -Coming baby boomlet.

Exponential Advances In Knowledge Akin To Moore’s Law

   -See the pandemic

Technological and Productivity Advances Driving Traditional Industries 

  -See the pandemic

Revolutions In Healthcare

   -See the pandemic

The Coming Utilization of Space

Everything's Connected-The World is more interrelated than you think.

Like I said above I hope to be able to expand on these in the coming months  as time and business constraints permit.  

0 Comments:

<< Home