Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Holidays from Lumen Capital Management!

IMG_6693.jpg


On behalf of Lumen Capital Management, LLC I want to wish you happy holidays as we finish out 2016! On behalf of myself and my family, I hope this season finds you thriving and surrounded by family and friends. It is also my hope that you are looking ahead with anticipation to a prosperous 2017. Now is the time to leave the noise of the last year behind and look forward to a bright new year.

Hope For the Future

It would not be a challenge to make a list of all the recent negative news and events and all of the issues that have divided us. Many seem to thrive on doing just that, but we would be wise to tune out this negativity and focus on bigger and better things.

It is my belief that we as Americans have more in common than not, despite everything that tries to drive us apart. Our unity has been our enduring strength these two hundred some years we've existed as a nation, and I believe we will continue to draw from this strength as we go forward. I believe, as I have for a long time, that things have been improving and gaining momentum, and it is my hope that this trend continues.

Just as importantly, I hope the season finds you happy and healthy.

With Great Appreciation

I would like to say thank you to all of my clients for your continued support in 2016. I sincerely appreciate the trust you place in Lumen Capital, and I take my responsibility to you and your family very seriously.

I also want to thank all of my friends and acquaintances for being a significant part of my life. I am better off knowing each and every one of you. If a man can count his treasure by family, friends, and associates, then I am rich beyond all measure.

Above all, this holiday season is about hope and joy, regardless of how it is celebrated. On that note, I wish you the merriest of holiday seasons, a prosperous new year, and I look forward to seeing each and every one of you in 2017. Finally, may your Yuletide be ever bright, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and most of all, God Bless!

I would love to hear from you about your reflections on 2016 and your goals for the new year. Call my office at 708.488.0115 or email us at lumencapital@hotmail.com to share your stories.

See you in 2017.

About Chris
Christopher R. English is the President and founder of Lumen Capital Management, LLC-a Registered Investment Advisor regulated by the State of Illinois. A copy of our ADV Part II is available upon request. We manage portfolios for investors, developing customized portfolios that reflect a client’s unique risk/reward parameters.   We also manage a private partnership currently closed to outside investors.   Mr. English has over three decades of experience working with individuals, families, businesses, and foundations. Based in the greater Chicago area, he serves clients throughout Illinois, as well as Florida, Massachusetts, California, Indiana, and other states. To schedule a complimentary portfolio review, contact Chris today by calling 708.488.0115 or emailing him at lumencapital@hotmail.com.