Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Go Read

Everybody should go read "Sorry You're Just Going to Have to Save More Money" over at the Wall Street Journal's blog, "MoneyBeat".  There are some longer term implications on the record low interest rates we've been seeing that are only now starting to percolate into the financial system.  We'll cover this more extensively in a future post.  

Now for my schedule the rest of the week.  I am having some dental work over the next few days  and honestly I can't tell if I'm going to feel like posting the rest of the week.  I'll take this on a day by day basis through Labor Day.  I will tell you that we'll be back to a more regular schedule after the holiday next Monday.

Maybe another post this week but back here for sure on Tuesday unless events warrant a break-in update.

Happy holiday.  Too bad summer is coming to an end!