Thursday, March 08, 2012

An tSionna {03.08.12}


Been getting a lot of questions about my changes to markets the other day.  I thought I would have the opportunity in this post to answer most of those today.  Unfortunately being mostly out of pocket yesterday with my root canal has me a bit swamped right now.  I will try to do a more in depth piece tomorrow on those questions and also on where I see the market here in mid-March.  Take a look at this chart though because I'll reference it in tomorrow's piece.

Regarding the root canal, the worse part of the whole procedure was the night before.  I was in so much pain that the only thing that alleviated what was happening to me was to basically suck on ice for the 12 hours prior to the procedure.  Needless to say I did not get much sleep Tuesday night!  How people survived with this prior to modern dentistry is beyond me and leads credence to a comment I heard once from a historian who said that tooth decay & its complications probably has killed as many people as most other historical diseases that we are all aware of.

*Long ETFs related to the S&P 500 in client and personal accounts.