Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Holiday Season

Well it's that time of the year again!!! The holidays have rolled around and we're going to take a bit of a hiatus until early 2011. At this time of the year the markets will largely be on cruise control until January.  We as a family will be headed to warmer climes for about a week.  Don't worry though!   Lumen Capital Managment travels well and the wonders of the modern world mean that I can be connected almost any place I choose to go.  If there is some important development. I'll be on it.  But seeing as  not much happens this time of year, I thought I would do a repeat look look at the origins of some of the most lasting and beloved images of Christmas between now and year end. While this is a repeat, I've found it interesting that this series has garnered more comments & compliments than almost any other series I've run.  That must mean most of you are more interested in the holidays this time of the year than the stock market.  That's the way it ought to be!!! Simply click on the links and they will take you to the story.